01 July 2017

Week 2017-26

"People who inspire others are those who see invisible bridges at the end of dead-end streets" (Charles Swindoll)

"As long as you seek for something, you will get the shadow of reality and not reality itself." (Shunryu Suzuki-roshi)

"The limits of my language means the limits of my world." (Ludwig Wittgenstein)

"We can control our lives by controlling our perceptions." (Bruce H. Lipton)

"Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. And between the two my life flows." (Nisargadatta Maharaj)

"Only great minds are capable of estimating the magnitude of little things." (Rayon)

"The wit we long for spoils the wit we have." (Jean-Baptiste-Louis Gresset)

"A miracle does not happen in contradiction to nature, but in contradiction to that which is known to us of nature." (St Augustine)

"To be empty means to be empty of ego, not in the sense that one functions as a vegetable or a wild animal, but in the sense that one ceases to gauge the events, the persons and the things of one's environment in terms of 'I' or 'me' or 'mine'". (Hsu Yun)

"We will discover the nature of our particular genius when we stop trying to conform to our own or to other people's models, learn to be ourselves, and allow our natural channel to open." (Shakti Gawain)

No comments: